About the Missions
- What are EU Missions?
- What part can I play in this?
- What is going to happen with my input?
- Who is organising this?
- How are the participants for the online workshops selected?
- Where are the workshops taking place?
- Can I apply to participate in the online workshops?
- What will happen in these workshops?
What part can I play in this?
We need you to make missions happen. So far, Mission Boards, a broad mix of experts from innovation, research, policy making, civil society and practitioner organisations, have been supporting the European Commission to identify possible targets and actions needed in these key areas. Now the European Commission wants to engage with Europeans like you to make sure the missions outlined by our board of experts are relevant to you and therefore likely to make a real difference.
These experts will participate in the online sessions to directly gather the participants’ input and bring it to their respective Board’s discussion.
People like you can participate in two ways:
- A lucky few will be randomly selected to take part in live online workshops, where they will spend time deliberating with other people and with experts, in order to come up with recommendations for the European Commission.
- And everyone can join in our online polls and ideas forum.