About the Missions
- What are EU Missions?
- What part can I play in this?
- What is going to happen with my input?
- Who is organising this?
- How are the participants for the online workshops selected?
- Where are the workshops taking place?
- Can I apply to participate in the online workshops?
- What will happen in these workshops?
What will happen in these workshops?
Each Mission workshop will last between 4 and 5 hours. It will be divided in two parts:
- Morning session - where citizens can brainstorm about the topic and express their priorities and common vision for the topic.
- Afternoon session - where citizens will be invited to give their input on specific questions raised by experts.
These workshops are designed specifically to result on a meaningful open dialogue, using a variety of facilitation techniques. The outcomes of the workshops will be participants’ views on the Mission goal and recommendations for the priority actions they consider necessary to reach the Mission goal. The workshop reports will be published in the local language and in English at https://getinvolvedinmissions.eu/.